Modular Jack Alantek Cat6 UTP (302-2QX618-WHAB)
– Alantek Cat 6 UTP Dual IDC Jack, White.
Alantek Cat6 Slim Line 180° Quick Crimp Keystone Jack are designed to provide superior performance, reliabilityand fast termination. It advanced circuit design provide optimum signal quality, allowing it to exceed TIA/EIA and ISO Category 6 performance standards. The Slim design offers a smallerfootprint maximizing space in confined area.
Suitable for used in 10Base-T to Gigabit Ethernet application. Support all type of Alantek faceplate and Modular Patch Panel.
– ANSI/TIA 568C.2 Category 6.
– ISO 11801 Class D Standard.
– TIA/EIA TSB-40.
– CENELEC EN50173.
– UL 1863.
– Slim, Modular and Low Profile design allow high density application.
– IDC is configured at 180° to Jack to allow easy reartermination and allow quick termination by Quick Crimp tool.
– Support both T568A and T568B wiring.
– Support 10Base-T to Gigabit Ethernet application.
– Insulation Resistance: 500 m-Ω.
– Dielectric Withstand Voltage: 1000 V AC.
– RMS, 60 Hz 1 min.
– Housing: PC UL94V-0 (High Impact, Fire retardant plastic).
– Contact: Phosphor Bronze Alloy plated with 50 microngold.
– 750 Cycles (min) Insertion and Extraction life.
– IDC: Phosphor Bronze Alloy with 100 micron Sn Alloy.
– Accept 22-24 AWG Solid Wire.
– Sản xuất tại Trung Quốc.