Modular Jack Alantek Cat5e UTP White (302-202018-WHAB)
– Alantek Cat5E Slim Line 180° Dual IDC Keystone Jack are designed to provide superior performance and reliability. It advanced circuit design provide optimum signal quality allowing it to exceed TIA/EIA and ISO Category 5E performance standards. The Slim design offers a smaller footprint maximizing space in confined area.
– Application: Suitable for used in 10Base-T to Gigibit Ethernet application. Support all type of Alantek faceplate and Modular Patch Panel.
– Standards: TIA/EIA 568A and TIA/EIA 568B, TIA/EIA TSB-40, ISO/IEC 11801, CENELEC EN50173, UL 1836.
– Slim, Modular and Low Profile design allow high density application.
– IDC is configured at 180° to Jack to allow easy rear termination.
– Dual IDC allows both 110 and Krone tools to be used for termination.
– Support both T568A and T568B wiring.
– Support Gigabit Ethernet application.
– Current Rating: 1.5 amp (max.)
– Voltage Rating: 150 V.
– Contact Resistance: 20 m-Ω.
– Insulation Resistance: 500 m-Ω.
– Dielectric Withstand Voltage: 1000 V AC.
– RMS, 60 Hz 1 min.
– IDC Termination: Dual (110 & Krone).
– Housing: PC UL94V-0.
– IDC: PC UL94V-0, accept 22-26 AWG Solid Wire.
– PCB: FR4 1.6mm (0.4”) thickness, 2 layers.
– Contact: PC UL94V-0, 0.45mm (0.018”).
– Sản xuất tại Trung Quốc.