Cáp quang Alantek Outdoor Steel Armour 8-Core 50/125um (306-STA508-Y000)
– The fiber, either single mode or multimode type, are positioned in a loose tube made of a high modulus plastic. The tubes are filled with a water-resistant filling compound. A steel wire, sometimes sheathed with polyethylene (PE) for cable with high fiber count, locates in the center of the core as a metallic strength member. Tubes (and fillers) are stranded around the strength member into a compact and circular cable core. A corrugated steel tape armour (CST) is longitudinally applied over the cable core. The cable core is filled with filling compound to protect it from water. The cable is completed with a Polyethylene (PE) sheath.
– Accurate fiber excess length ensures good mechanical and temperature performance.
– High strength loose tube that is hydrolysis resistant and filling compound ensure a critical protection of fiber.
– Specially designed compact structure is good at preventing loose tube from shrinking.
– Crush resistance and flexibility.
– Corrugated steel tape armour (CST) enhances the cable crush resistance, impact resistance and moisture proof.
– 100% cable core filling ensures cable is watertight.
– Fiber Cores: 8.
– Steel Tape (PSP) Thickness (mm): 0.25 + 0.1 Plastic coating on each side.
– Sheath Thickness: 1.5 mm.
– Loose Tube Diameter: 1.7 mm.
– Loose Tube Thickness: 1.9 mm.
– Sản xuất tại Trung Quốc.